外貿英語的實用短句
外貿英語實用短句有:
1.Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?
2.An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你們盡快答復,我們便可以加速裝船。
3.The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。
4.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你們能否加快裝運?
5.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?
6.A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及時交貨對我們來說關系可大了。
7.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我們不能把交貨期提前。
8.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
還有另一種可能可以確保即期交貨。
9.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。
10.Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你們能不能設法提前交貨?
11.They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他們就禮花的裝運期問題進行了談判。
12.Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交貨期還沒定下來,我怎么會不著急呢?
13.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。
14.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看這批貨能在3月份裝運嗎?
15.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交貨?
16.I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你們能在6月份交貨。
17.After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。
18.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我們最晚在今年12月份或明年初交貨。
19.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲于4月份上半月。
20.You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我們在不到1個月的時間內交貨嗎?
21.I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常擔心貨物遲交。
22.You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以選擇天津作為交貨港。
23.We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我們希望把上海定為裝運港是由于它離貨物產地比較近。
24.What's your unloading port please?
你們的卸貨港定在哪里?
25.It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把貨卸在漢堡不太合適。
延伸閱讀:外貿英語常用口語句子
1、 I've come to make sure that your stay inBeijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
2 、You're going out of your way for us, Ibelieve.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,ifit is convenient for you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plannow.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
5 、If he wants to make any changes,minoralternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enoughtime for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的.時間來談判?
7、 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it isall right with you.
如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
9、 We'd have to compare notes on what we'vediscussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
10、 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll beneeding
那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。
12、 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
13、 Better have something we can get our hands onrather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
14、 It'll be easier for us to get down to factsthen.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day ortwo here?
你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
16、 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'dlike to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
17 、We've got to report back to the headoffice.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
18、 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
19 、We've arranged our schedule without anytrouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
20、 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked outfor you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
21、 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
22 、I can see you have put a lot of time intoit.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 、We really wish you'll have a pleasant stayhere.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
24 、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shoppingfor us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
25、 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
26 、I've been looking forward to visiting yourfactory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我們再去看看生產線。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。
【外貿英語的短句】相關文章:
經典實用外貿英語短句12-23
外貿英語-實用短句02-14
實用短句外貿英語02-19
外貿英語實用短句02-18
外貿英語-實用短句02-01
外貿英語:實用短句02-01
外貿英語之實用短句05-15
外貿英語常用英語短句05-11
外貿英語實用短句:談判02-10
这里有更多你想看的
|
- 上一篇:外貿英語實用短句摘抄 外貿英語實用短句帶翻譯
- 下一篇:返回列表