外貿貨物保險及索賠對話
外貿貨物運輸中會出現各種問題,所以通常都需要涉及到保險知識,下面就來看看外貿貨物保險及索賠對話吧。
保險單
A: During the last two years. there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad.
A:最近兩年內,海外貨物遭竊的情形大幅增.
B: If they steal the entire package.that would be theft . so they don't do that. Generally. thieves open the case and take part of the contents out. Then fill the case so that the gross weight will be the same.
B:如果小偷整箱盜走的話,那稱為“盜竊”, 務,失竊之物但他們卻不那么做÷通常小偷打開貨霧要.因此,總重量還是一樣的。
A: lf the goods are received in apparent good order and condition the steamship company doesn't have the liability for pilferage. How do we protect ourselves?
A:如果接貨時外觀為良好的狀態,船公司就不必承擔被竊的責任,那我們將如何保護自己呢?
B : The marine insurance policy protects us.
B:海險單會保護我們的
A: Is it true that products of high value such as watches.jewels and luxury clothing items are often subject to pilferage。
A:高價品如手表、寶石、豪華服飾等項目常會遭竊,是真的嗎?
B : lt's absolutely true in the United States that losses from pilferage have been limited to high values goods. We must study more about packing.
B:在美國,只有高價品才會遭竊而損失,絕對是真實的.我們得多研究包裝才行。
提出索賠
A:What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment'?
A:如果發現貨物短缺,我們該怎么辦?
B:You should do one of the two things : either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company.
B:你可以選擇兩種做法中的一種:一是向船主提出索賠,一是向保險公司提出索賠
A:Shall we leave it to the brokers.
A:那由中間人去處理嗎?
B:Yes. They usually do it.
B:是的,一般都由中間人處理
A:Do they charge for that?
A:那中間人要收費用嗎?
B:Of course. In Europe.they charge a commission of l% of the amount of the claim for their service.
B:當然在歐洲中間人一般要收索賠金額的1%作為他們服務的傭金。
A:Is it the same in America'?
A:在美國是怎樣的情況?
B:They do the work without charge to the importer.
B:他們向進口商提供這類服務足不收費的
A:lt's part of their service . isn't it'?
A:這是中間人的.業務服務范圍,對吧?
B:Exactly.
B:對。
A:Is it enough to claim with an on board bill of lading".
A:提出索賠時,光憑一份貨已裝船提單夠不夠?
B:No. you must also obtain a statement from the shipping agent certifying that the goods were actually loaded on their vessel for shipment.
B:不夠.你還必須從運輸代理那里獲得一份中明,證明貨物的確是裝往他們的船l-運輸出去的.
A: I see. By the way.how do we prove the ownership of our goods'.
A:我明白了。另外我們怎樣證明貨物是我們的呢?
B : You must provide full original set of ocean bills of lading origina insurance policy or certificate. and the original commercia invoice.
B:你方必須提供全套原始海洋提單,原始保險單或保險憑證以及商業發票原件
A: I see. Thank you.
A:我明白了。謝謝
B. You are welcome.
B:不客氣
【外貿貨物保險及索賠對話】相關文章:
外貿貨物索賠英語對話01-30
外貿英語索賠口語對話05-18
外貿中關于索賠的句子與口語對話06-08
外貿英語索賠必備口語02-02
外貿英語口語索賠理由03-06
外貿英語對話:報價06-06
外貿英語情景對話02-18
外貿技術貿易情景對話01-31
外貿報關檢驗英語對話01-31
外貿英語仲裁對話01-30
这里有更多你想看的
|
- 上一篇:經典實用外貿英語短句摘抄 經典實用外貿英語短句翻譯
- 下一篇:返回列表